Attach a item from a list problem

Aug 16, 2007 at 6:02 AM
Edited Aug 16, 2007 at 11:57 PM
I have recently installed these very Useful - Customer Workflow Activities. Very exciting stuff. Thanks for all the great efforts.

My first attempt to use the Send email with a List item attachment
The workflow starts whenever a new item arrives in a 'post' List.
The condition: Title field contains keywords I have targeted the word 'Homer',
The Action selected - 'Send email with List Item attachments'
select a non-urgent message to a user, display 'another user email address' as sender. Also include all files attached to (selected a document list with field: List:Title value: 'Homer') as attachments in the email.

Started the workflow and this 'Error occurs' message appears in the Workflow Status
System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPListItemCollection.GetItemById(Int32 id)
at DP.Sharepoint.Workflow.SendMailWListItemAttachments.<>c_DisplayClass2.<Execute>b_0()
at Microsoft.

Is there any other available debug information?

Any assistance would be appreciated .
Coordinator
Aug 16, 2007 at 9:02 PM
It is not finding the list item specified in "Also include all files attached to this item" sentence.
Oct 4, 2007 at 2:12 PM
I had the same problem. I hooked up this single action to a workflow that fires when a new item is created. I set the "Also include all files attached to..." parameter to be the Current Item. Here's the exact error that I received:

System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPFieldCollection.GetField(String strName, Boolean bThrowException)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPListItem.GetValue(String strName, Boolean bThrowExceptio

FYI...I finally ended up using the Send Email with HTTP attachment activity and use the URL of the current item.