The additional workflow actions not coming on the sharepoint designer workflow work area.

Apr 12, 2010 at 12:16 PM

Hi,

I am a sharepoint newbie. I am mainly working on developing the workflows and lists. I am developing workflows using sharepoint designer. We had a requirement to be able to manipulate the permissions at list item level. For this, I downloaded and installed the "UsefulSPDWorkflowActivities_0.5.0" package. After this, I opened the sharepoint designer. I am able to view these additional activities added in the list of actions from where we can pick them up. But, when I select them, they do not get added in the actions work area of the workflow. Can somebody please guide me about resolving the problem.

Thanks and Regards,

Vaibhav.

Apr 12, 2010 at 8:42 PM
I am having a similar problem. I create a test workflow and try to add the "Send Email Extended" from the custom action list. But, it does not get added to the interface actions and doesn't give an error message. Also, a newbie and looking for some help. Thanks in advance for any insight.
Apr 15, 2010 at 6:56 AM
Edited Apr 15, 2010 at 6:56 AM

I am still not able to resolve this issue. Please help in resolving this. I need to get this to work asap.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Apr 15, 2010 at 2:11 PM

Did you add the web.config entry?

Sincerely,

Kristopher Baker

Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2010 2:56 AM
To: Baker, Kristopher
Subject: Re: The additional workflow actions not coming on the sharepoint designer workflow work area. [SPDActivities:209033]

I am still not able to resolve this issue. Please help in resolving this. I need to get this to work asap.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (SPDActivities@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email SPDActivities@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Apr 29, 2010 at 1:53 PM

Have you activated the feature in the SharePoint Admin?

We had the same problem: the installation had finished correct and on we were able to see and use the activities on our portal site. However, it did not work on one of our extranets. After activating the feature there as well, it worked fine.

May 6, 2010 at 2:15 PM

I'm also having the similar problems.  I've activated all the features in SharePoint Admin. But still not able to add the Send Mail Extended feature.
One observation in the Site Feature of the web site nothing is appearing related to Uusefull Sharepoint Workflow Activities, but at the time of installation it's showing successfully applied to all the web sites. Pls.suggest.

Thanks

Anand