Missing Custom Action Details

Feb 5, 2008 at 11:11 PM
I installed version 0.5 and when I open Sharepoint Designer I do see the actions in the Custom Actions in the Workflow Designer but I am not seeing the details of the action. For example, when you click on Send an Email as the action in Workflow Designer you see "Email this message" when I click on Send an Email Extended I get nothing. I had installed version 0.4 on another server and it was working fine, I would see the Custom Action and the appropriate details to the action. Should I try to re-install this version again, even though it did say that it installed properly? BTW, I am running an English version and I did activate it in Central Admin. Let me know, thanks!
Feb 6, 2008 at 2:55 PM
I had this same problem when I installed to a farm. I had the problem with the 4.0 version. I ended up deactivating and re-activating the feature in central admin and then it started working ok.
Feb 8, 2008 at 5:23 AM
Hi,

I am having the same issue. Along with deactivating and re-activating I restarted the server. I still can't get the field options to show up.
Feb 8, 2008 at 5:41 AM
Ok, Sorry I didn't see that I was on the wrong web app when I activated this. It is working great now.
Feb 8, 2008 at 3:40 PM
I deactivated and reactivated and nothing. I even repaired the installation which removes and reinstalls it and I still have the same issue. Should I uninstall and go back to the previous version?
Feb 8, 2008 at 4:32 PM
Did you make sure to activate it on the correct Web Application? Under 'Manage Web Application Features' there is a drop down to select Web Application.