nothing appears when i press any of the activities

Oct 7, 2008 at 5:15 PM
Dear team,

thanks for the greate job, but am having a problem:

i did the installtion steps, then i opend teh sharepoint designer and i opened my site collection (where the work flows are installed in).

i went to File>New > workflow> i named teh workflow> Next>actions>more actions>custom actions> Send Email with list item attached (for exampe)>add>Actions>Send Email with list item attached 

but nothing appears on Next to actions, but if i click Actions>collection datafrom users, the action appears

any body faced the same problem

thanks in advanced.
Oct 16, 2008 at 2:15 PM
Which is the language of your SharePoint? The same happens to me with SharePoint spanish version. Does somebody knows how to fix it?
Oct 16, 2008 at 2:21 PM
Just ran into the same thing. To resolve this, open your SharePoint Central Administration and activate the new feature that is installed. I had to restart Designer, but actions now show up properly.

Oct 16, 2008 at 2:24 PM
Edited Oct 16, 2008 at 2:56 PM
I already activated the feature. The actions are shown properly but when I select an action, it does not appear in the selected actions for further configuration. 

I also retired it in all the web applications and removed the feature. Then I added the solution and activated it again.  Same behaviour.
Oct 16, 2008 at 3:33 PM
Already solved. I had to add a line to the web.config of the web application.  Check this thread:
http://www.codeplex.com/SPDActivities/WorkItem/View.aspx?WorkItemId=834