Error in Copy list item extended: Access denied

Jan 19, 2010 at 12:59 PM

Hello,

I am trying to copy an item from Document Library D1 in Site Collection 1 to the Document Library D2 in Site Collection 2 using Copy List Item Extended. As soon as I run the workflow I receive an Access denied error.

The following is the full log of the error

DP.Sharepoint.Workflow.DPWorkflowException: Error while copying list items. ---> System.Security.SecurityException: Access denied.     
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.SPFormDigestSettings.set_Enabled(Boolean value)
at DP.Sharepoint.Workflow.ListItemCopier.CopyFileWithHistoryCrossSite(SPFile sourceFile, SPFolder destination, String destinationUrl)
at DP.Sharepoint.Workflow.ListItemCopier.CopyFile()
at DP.Sharepoint.Workflow.ListItemCopier.Copy()
at DP.Sharepoint.Workflow.CopyListItemExtended.<>c__DisplayClass2.b__0()
at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPSecurity.CodeToRunElevatedWrapper(Object state)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPSecurity.<>c__DisplayClass4.b__2()
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Utilities.SecurityContext.RunAsProcess(CodeToRunElevated secureCode)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPSecurity.RunWithElevatedPrivileges(WaitCallback secureCode, Object param)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPSecurity.RunWithElevatedPrivileges(CodeToRunElevated secureCode)
at DP.Sharepoint.Workflow.CopyListItemExtended.Execute(ActivityExecutionContext executionContext) The Zone of the assembly that failed was: MyComputer --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at DP.Sharepoint.Workflow.CopyListItemExtended.Execute(ActivityExecutionContext executionContext)
at System.Workflow.ComponentModel.ActivityExecutor`1.Execute(T activity, ActivityExecutionContext executionContext)
at System.Workflow.ComponentModel.ActivityExecutor`1.Execute(Activity activity, ActivityExecutionContext executionContext)
at System.Workflow.ComponentModel.ActivityExecutorOperation.Run(IWorkflowCoreRuntime workflowCoreRuntime)
at System.Workflow.Runtime.Scheduler.Run()

Anyone can help me?

Thanks, Marco