Lookup user info - Non string values

Aug 3, 2010 at 11:29 PM
I need to lookup a boolean profile property, however when I use the "lookup user info" action, it will only allow me to store the return value as a string. The value is not brought over properly if I store it as a string. Is there a way to convert the returned string value to a boolean prior to storing it in the workflow variable?
Aug 4, 2010 at 1:42 PM

apowell42,

If you know what the two values look like upon return can you not set up your next WF step and condition to eval whether it is one or the other and set a bool variable to true or false based on that condition?

Sincerely,

Kristopher Baker

Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2010 6:29 PM
To: Baker, Kristopher
Subject: Lookup user info - Non string values [SPDActivities:222371]

I need to lookup a boolean profile property, however when I use the "lookup user info" action, it will only allow me to store the return value as a string. The value is not brought over properly if I store it as a string. Is there a way to convert the returned string value to a boolean prior to storing it in the workflow variable?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (SPDActivities@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email SPDActivities@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com