Collect Data from a User - with time out logic.

Aug 19, 2008 at 11:39 PM
Hi,

I love this project and I am constantly using the permission related activities. I would like to propose a new activity...
Collect Data from a User action that has the ability to expire. I have tried a number of ways to programatically close the task generated with no success. My search on the internet has given me no solutions either.

Please let me know if you are interested in such an activity and if you need my help to develop/debug it. (my c# skills are a bit rusty, but SPD skills are good)

Thanks
Nick
Aug 27, 2008 at 7:18 AM
Hi Nick,

This is sireesh iam currently working on a sharepoint project.Iam trying to use collect data from user action to assign tasks to multiple users, however i struck with a problem that iam not able to get that multiple selection field in the workflow variable and i tried by turning of the multiple selection then it was available there where as the in the task list the task will be created with assigned to column empty. I want to get that "AssignedTo" filled with the users name.Do u have any idea on this.Could u help me out in resolving this issue.

Thanks