Cannot add Activities to Workflow

Mar 12, 2009 at 6:14 AM
I have successfully deployed DP.Sharepoint.Workflow.wsp. I can now see the new activities under custom actions on my workflow within SharePoint Designer. However, when I try and add an activity, lets just say Get InfoPath form field inner xml, nothing happens.The activity is not added to the workflow.

All of the SharePoint out-of-the-box activities work fine. Does anyone know what may be causing this?

I am running MOSS 2007 and SharePoint designer.

Thanks heaps.
Mar 17, 2009 at 2:32 AM
Make sure in 

Central Administration -> Application Management -> Manage Web Application Features

you have activated it for the correct Web Application (You can change the web application in the dropdown box at the top of the screen).
Mar 17, 2009 at 3:02 AM
Thanks heaps for writing back. Greatly appreciated.

I found the issue. The following entry was missing from the web.config file

<authorizedType Assembly="DP.Sharepoint.Workflow, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0298457208daed83" Namespace="DP.Sharepoint.Workflow" TypeName="*" Authorized="True" />

Cheers,
Patrick Nolan.
Mar 17, 2009 at 3:43 AM
Edited Mar 17, 2009 at 3:44 AM
No worries

Glad something worked. The problem I had was fixed by the wrong web app being used.

Steve

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 7:02 PM, patricknolan <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Thanks heaps for writing back. Greatly appreciated.

I found the issue. The following entry was missing from the web.config file

<authorizedType Assembly="DP.Sharepoint.Workflow, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0298457208daed83" Namespace="DP.Sharepoint.Workflow" TypeName="*" Authorized="True" />

Cheers,
Patrick Nolan.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (SPDActivities@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email SPDActivities@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

--

Stephen Muller
0412 043 919
www.stephenmuller.com